crossfade and silence detector

camaron

crossfade and silence detector

Post by camaron »

I am one who uses the crossfading and silence detector features very regularly. I very often use them together (e.g. switch them both on/off or tweak their values. They are both in different places in the preference window, so when i've done one I scroll and click on the other which I find a bit annoying and mainly unnecessary. My sugestion is to put them together in Preferences as I think that if you do use these features you will tend to use them together. What do you think?

Further down the road: there was some talk a while ago over the possibility to be able to save several crossfading settings. If this cracking feature materialized I think they should be able to include silence detector settings.

Still further down the road: If some day the player were to become configurable (choose what buttons to show) how nice to be able to include one to switch crossfading/silence detector on/off without having to dig into Preferences!! And then just being able to choose your preferred setting for the music playing...

Just a thought...:)