is it possible to change hard to read dark text displaying with dark themes?

General discussions
teklife

is it possible to change hard to read dark text displaying with dark themes?

Post by teklife »

dark themes are finally common and fairly well supported now, which is great for me, who likes dark themes because they're easy on the eyes, and saves some energy, i.e. better battery life.

Guayadeque has shown improvement in the dark themes since the very first time I've seen/tried it with dark theme. could be because of a toolkit fix/update, or maybe Guayadeque dev or contributors, i don't know, but, it's pretty good with dark themes overall. however, there are still some parts where it's still not right, as you can see here Image

there might be some CSS editing to make it look right, but, i have no idea how to do that, and neither will an ordinary user, anyone who's not CSS fluent, or whatever.

also, you might notice that album cover art is wrong, I've found it to be hit or miss. for some reason, about half of my tracks use the cover art for other artists, no relations, not even the genres. don't know what that's all about, and not a big deal for me, but, something which has been happening for years. i know that should be another post.

is there any known fix for dark text when using dark theme?