Crashes on Gnome Shell

General discussions
SushiR

Crashes on Gnome Shell

Post by SushiR »

Obviously it isn't fixed on 12.04. I'm running a fully up-to-date system with guayadeque 1773 from the ppa. It starts playing, maybe a minute or two, and then it just stops. Sometimes guayadeque crashes also.
kinggo

Crashes on Gnome Shell

Post by kinggo »

up-to-date is 1775
This fix is for drag n' drop I think. Nothing else.
And BTW, I removed those phyton packages because I had some issues but it was not related to them. But I didn't install them again and drag n' drop still works without chrashing the player.
anonbeat

Crashes on Gnome Shell

Post by anonbeat »

SushiR wrote:Obviously it isn't fixed on 12.04. I'm running a fully up-to-date system with guayadeque 1773 from the ppa. It starts playing, maybe a minute or two, and then it just stops. Sometimes guayadeque crashes also.
If you can give me a backtrace I can tell you what the problem can be and with luck its a guayadeque problem so I can fix it.
bmbaker

Crashes on Gnome Shell

Post by bmbaker »

hi there :-) it wks just fine on my 12.04 install with the latest G-S from ricotz/testing with the latest Guayadeque from svn!
if your running 12.04 remember it is alpha not even beta so you have to expect breakages!
i would remove remove guayadeque and do a full update and dist-upgrade and reinstall guayadeque from svn :-)
kinggo

Crashes on Gnome Shell

Post by kinggo »

I've been manually updating missing covers for a while, I think it was running for more than 24 hrs and than it chrased.
anonbeat

Crashes on Gnome Shell

Post by anonbeat »

kinggo wrote:I've been manually updating missing covers for a while, I think it was running for more than 24 hrs and than it chrased.
WIthout a backtrace its hard to figure out what the problem comes from. If you can please provide a backtrace.

Thanks for your help