Dynamic playlist sorting

Lysias

Dynamic playlist sorting

Post by Lysias »

I have a dynamic playlist that lists recently added songs that haven't been played yet. Sorting is by artist which also sorts by album for each artist. The problem is that the songs aren't listed in order according to their track numbers but in the order they're added to Guayadeque. This means I can't select an album's songs and drag'n'drop them to the Now playing list as the songs would be in the wrong order. As a workaround, I use the menu option Select -> Album and drag the songs from the library.

It would be nice if the sorting would also take into consideration track numbers, at least when sorting by artist or album. Oddly enough, another playlist, Recent Added Tracks, does sort by albums and track numbers correctly.

Ps: it would be nice to have menu options Play and Enqueue that would behave similarly to Select -> Artist, Album... Something for the Ideatorrent, I suppose.
anonbeat

Dynamic playlist sorting

Post by anonbeat »

I just commited a change that makes sorting more powerfull for dynamic playlists as when its possible add album, disk, track number for sorting.

Thanks for your suggestion
Lysias

Dynamic playlist sorting

Post by Lysias »

Now the sorting works perfectly. Thank you, anonbeat!