Guayadeque - Column Width Issue(Linux Mint 20.1 Cinnamon)

General discussions
wellewolle

Guayadeque - Column Width Issue(Linux Mint 20.1 Cinnamon)

Post by wellewolle »

Hi,

I am using Guayadeque for very long time now and I think below behaviour occured over time.
(Remember the flexibility in adjusting the window with all sections and columns.)

Using Linux Mint 20.1 Cinnamon with Guayadeque 0.4.6.r2155.eaa8597~focal-1
The window is fixed now. I cannot change any column widths in the window.

E.g. in Internet Radio tab, I see the columns with station name - everything is cut off and can't read it. On the right side there is a huge free space, which is not used by the colums. I cannot change the width by dragging the column - like in Nemo file manager. It's also no longer possible to change the playlist width.

Am I missing sth. stupid or is this a bug? The search in the forum didn't show a thread on this.

Thanks

Seb
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
anonbeat

Re: Guayadeque - Column Width Issue(Linux Mint 20.1 Cinnamon)

Post by anonbeat »

Thats weird. I can resize every column here. Have You tried clicking over the line and drag it ?
wellewolle

Re: Guayadeque - Column Width Issue(Linux Mint 20.1 Cinnamon)

Post by wellewolle »

Hi,

thanks for your reply! I "suffered" several weeks with it, but didn't take a step back to check other circumstances! :idea:

I reopened Guayadeque and didn't browse through the internet radio stations directly. I went to my library etc. and I was able to adjust the colums again.
Went back to Internet Radio, adjusted the columns: WORKS!

BUT a little glitch is still there in my version/setup:
When I browse into the station menu e.g. "Internet Radio => tunein => Local Radio" my column widths stays as previously set, but it freezes again.
This freeze applies to the entire Guayadeque window from that point. I reproduced it several times in the subcategories of the internet radio stations.

(Now, when I restart Guayadeque and navigate somewhere else first, I can adjust everything. Works for me!)

Thanks!! :D :lol:

Seb
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.