- Posts: 39
- Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:26 am
Yes, I know Calibre, I've been using it for a long time.
But Guayadeque is more flexible and efficient than Calibre. All Guayadeque needs is to know how to deal with e-book files (PDF, EPUB) and how to tag them (ISBNdb, Open Library, Amazon, Google).
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:31 pm
I don't know if it is easy to implement, but I think a useful option would be to manage also video files.
- Posts: 242
- Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:54 am
No. Please no. Let's keep this as audio player only. All those versatile apps are crappy in more than one aspect so at the end most of the people use one for each media type.
- Posts: 210
- Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:20 pm
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:11 am
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:22 pm
Yeah this is not a good idea, sorry.
Though I must say I think Calibre is a horrible program. I would also appreciate a 'Guayadeque-like' ebook manager.
- Posts: 1965
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:47 pm
I think its out of the scope of a Music Manager.