Using a differnet name for cover art in 0.3.5

General discussions
hannaman

Post by hannaman »

Sorry if this has been answered, but I couldn't find it using a search. I would like to be able to have the downloaded cover art named folder.jpg instead of cover.jpg. I have some software that streams to my TV that only looks for folder.jpg. It looks like this was possible according to the help documents at: http://guayadeque.org/forums/index.php? ... downloader. That doesn't seem to work anymore (or at least for me).
I tried to remove all of the "Words to detect covers" for my one collection in Preferences except for "folder", but the downloaded cover art is still being saved as "cover.jpg".
Aside from that, Guaydeque is really nice and will most likely be my default music manager from now on.
Thanks
anonbeat

Post by anonbeat »

Guayadeque saves the cover using the first defined word in the words to detect covers. You can define it by collection. One collection can have one and other a different name.
Can you verify that you made the changes in the collection where that files are from ?
and let me know.
hannaman

Post by hannaman »

I understand that is what is desirable, but it doesn't seem to work for me. I went to Sources>My Music>Properties and selected My Music under Collections (I only have one collection so I used the default). Under Words to detect covers, I added folder and removed all of the other words. I even closed and restarted Guayadeque. I deleted the cover.jpg file from the file manager and downloaded the cover art again from Guaydeque by right-clicking on the album and selecting Download Cover. The file that gets saved is always named cover.jpg even though cover isn't in the list of Words to detect covers.
hannaman

Post by hannaman »

Nevermind. I did a rescan on my collection and it looks like I am getting the correct file names now. Thanks for the very quick response.
anonbeat

Post by anonbeat »

I was checking this and you are right. There is a bug that makes it always save it to cover.jpg

I will fix it asap

Thanks for your bug report
anonbeat

Post by anonbeat »

It should be fixed in svn 1783

Thanks for your help