favourites list for radio stations

ksa

Post by ksa »

Hi out there, I´ld like to suggest a favourites list for radio stations. It should be possible to have it visible in the radio screen. Maybe the labeling and the five stars button could also make it easier to find back what´s "cool or hot" for the ears.
thanks in advance and keep up! ´*_*´
anonbeat

Post by anonbeat »

I quite dont understand exactly what you mean. Right now you can add a radio label 'Favourites' and set that label to all radio stations you like.
Then you can filter to that radio stations easily just clicking over the label. You can have many labels so its up to you how you organize them.
ksa

Post by ksa »

I`ve seen that feature and I labeled some stations, but when I restarted the fine program all labels were empty - just wanted to organize the habitual listening ;).
anonbeat

Post by anonbeat »

when you restarted ? can you clarify this ? when exactly loosed your labeled stations?

Thanks for your help
ksa

Post by ksa »

exactly when I changed the station or just got out of the program and started it again.
I use lubuntu (newest version)...
anonbeat

Post by anonbeat »

This should not happen. It crashed after you created the radio label ?
ksa

Post by ksa »

i did´nt crash - means hang up, but i could not find any radio station under the labels I created with >right-click>"add label">... after the both described actions. the labels stayed but nothing in :(
anonbeat

Post by anonbeat »

Just fixed an issue with radio labels. When you updated radio stations the labels were lost because the radio ids changed.
Now this should be fixed in svn 1746

Thank you very much for your help