Empty playlists

General discussions
rotwang888

Empty playlists

Post by rotwang888 »

Hi. I just moved my collection to a new drive, and I made a symbolic link from the new location to ~/Music. I updated the library in Guayadeque, and it worked fine, found the new tracks I had added, etc, but all my static playlists and most of my dynamic playlists are now empty. Any idea what could have happened? Actually I just noticed that some things are not showing up in a Library search either. I'm rescanning and will see if anything changes.
rotwang888

Empty playlists

Post by rotwang888 »

Rescanning fixed the dynamic lists, but the static lists are still blank.
tamalet

Empty playlists

Post by tamalet »

Static playlists save the full path of the tracks, so if you moved them you will have to change their path in the playlists.

An option to save playlists with relative paths is needed: http://sourceforge.net/apps/ideatorrent ... t/idea/89/
rotwang888

Empty playlists

Post by rotwang888 »

Yes, but the paths are the same because the old Music location is linked to the new one.
tamalet

Empty playlists

Post by tamalet »

I also have a playlists that I created with Guayadeque and now I can't import it. I sent it to anonbeat a few days ago. I don't know if he had time to look at it.
rotwang888

Empty playlists

Post by rotwang888 »

Hmm... I just tried importing an m3u, the paths in which should be fine, and it didn't work. Strange.