Make a smarter smart mode

hasufell

Post by hasufell »

Ok, I'v had kind of an issue myself, although I dont know if it's expected behavior.
Whenever I click on "next track" the current track won't be added to the "last played tracks" dynamic playlist, no matter if it's close to the end of track or not.

So when I skip songs on purpose the smart mode will very likely re-add them soon. That's odd behavior to me...
anonbeat

Post by anonbeat »

Thanks I will try to reproduce the problem and if so fix it. IT should add the track if at least the half of it have been listened.
hasufell

Post by hasufell »

Ah, that may be. I have tested two things... skipping after 10-20 secs and switching to close before the end of the song.

But in my opinion it should even list them when I skip them on purpose.
Maybe as an optional switch?
anonbeat

Post by anonbeat »

even if you skip it it should be saved if was skiped after the half of the track
hasufell

Post by hasufell »

I have to correct myself... it seems to work now when skipping to the end of the track.
I'm not sure whether I mixed something up here...

Still... do you think it's convenient if people skip tracks on purpose and they will be re-added sooner or later?

I could work around that with a little script that switches to the end of the tracks instead of playing the next song tho...