Save songs played on radio

Netgull

Post by Netgull »

Hi,

I just discovered Guayadeque and am amazed at how well it performs! Thank you so much for this!

One small thing. I'd like to be able to save the title of some (or all) of the songs I am listening to in a Shoutcast radio station.
I've tried "Save to Playlist" but it doesn't seem to do anything.
Also, it would be cool if the "Last played tracks" playlist could display these songs as well.

Thanks for the great work!
anonbeat

Post by anonbeat »

You can record the tracks played in the radio station.
tamalet

Post by tamalet »

The Last played tracks works only with tracks that you have in your library. This will be more clear in the next version where you will have "collections", each one with it's own Last played tracks.
You can record radios (see Preferences -> Record) and save each song. This would not add the recorded songs to the Last played tracks, but you could define another dynamic playlist with the tracks you've recorded, for instance creating the rule "Path contains Records".

If you really want just the names in a list, one way would be to define a command in the Target of Lyrics such that it adds the song name to some file. But this would require some programming.
Netgull

Post by Netgull »

Yeah thought of recording yesterday, was just thinking there may be an option to extract just the name, since it is extracted for the lyrics.
Anyway, recording will do for now. Thanks a lot guys!