roll back when last song ends

deva1984

Post by deva1984 »

Now when the last song of a "Now Playing" list ends, it stops at that song. I think, it would be more convenient if it rolls back to the first song of the list. So that when we press play-button, it'll start the list from the beginning again.

Thanks
tamalet

Post by tamalet »

There is a repeat mode for that.
deva1984

Post by deva1984 »

Yes, a repeat mode is good. But think about that, sometimes we might not want to replay over and over again, maybe I wanna play the album only once per day during the lunchbreak, or maybe a music school teacher wanna play some pieces of music each lesson. What I suggested is not desperated needed, but somehow making some convenience. On the contrary, what's the purpose to stay at the last song? I think it would at least make more sense to roll back to the first.
tamalet

Post by tamalet »

I usually listen to music using the SmartMode and in that case for me it make more sense to see what are the last songs that I've played rather that the first.
I imagine that if you listen to full albums you may prefer to select the first song again, but anyway it's a minor thing.
deva1984

Post by deva1984 »

I see your point now. Different person wants different from Guayadeque, I guess.