Using guayadeque to manage my Ipod's Playlist.

Use this category to discuss anything related to the development of Guayadeque.
Xander006

Post by Xander006 »

Hello everyone. My name is Xander. First and foremost let me just say how happy i am to have found finally a music player that is awesome and that will work with my 5000+ music collection. I have one small question because i am having trouble using guayadeque. I have about 4 -5 different playlist in my Ipod. I just want to know if there is a way to add and remove songs from those playlist using guayadeque? Like in itunes you know how when you plug in the ipod and you can see all your different playlist you created? Well thats what im trying to acheive using guayadeque. I have searched high and low all over the internet and thought to just post it here in the guayadeque forums. IF anyone can help me out i would very much appreciate it. Thanks you! if anything u can email me at raionnshin@hotmail.com
atasa

Post by atasa »

I wanted to try manage my ipod classic with guayadeque, is it working well?
anonbeat

Post by anonbeat »

Xander006 wrote:Hello everyone. My name is Xander. First and foremost let me just say how happy i am to have found finally a music player that is awesome and that will work with my 5000+ music collection. I have one small question because i am having trouble using guayadeque. I have about 4 -5 different playlist in my Ipod. I just want to know if there is a way to add and remove songs from those playlist using guayadeque? Like in itunes you know how when you plug in the ipod and you can see all your different playlist you created? Well thats what im trying to acheive using guayadeque. I have searched high and low all over the internet and thought to just post it here in the guayadeque forums. IF anyone can help me out i would very much appreciate it. Thanks you! if anything u can email me at raionnshin@hotmail.com
You should be able to remove or add tracks to playlists. Create new playlists, delete playlists even smart ones. Not all playlist filter conditions are supported thought but most importants are.

I posted a video in my youtube channel that shows an ipod playlist creation and transfer to ipod.
If there is something not working as expected let me know.

Thanks for your help
anonbeat

Post by anonbeat »

atasa wrote:I wanted to try manage my ipod classic with guayadeque, is it working well?
Well I tested it for now with an iPod nano 5 and iPhone 3gs and an old iPod video. All this three devices are working fine for me.

Thanks for your help