Dynamic playlists - criteria deleted

General discussions
rickstone

Post by rickstone »

This happened once before and anonbeat told me what to do to correct this, but I can't find that post. I have a dynamic playlist that keeps having it's criteria wiped whenever I close Guayadeque. If someone could remind me of the fix for this, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!
anonbeat

Post by anonbeat »

If you remind me what exactly the problem is maybe I can help you again

Thanks for your help
rickstone

Post by rickstone »

I have a dynamic playlist looking for all tracks with certain words in the title. Since installing one of the SVN updates in the past month, the criteria that I put in for the playlist are not saved upon closing Guayadeque. The playlist is still there, but when I reopen Guayadeque the playlist shows all 47k tracks in my library rather than the approx 7k tracks that the criteria should be filtering and the criteria window is blank.

This happened about 6 months ago and you suggested something that fixed it, but I can't find the message in Ubuntu Forums.

Thanks!
anonbeat

Post by anonbeat »

It was a private email I sent you. Can you check if you still have it ?
rickstone

Post by rickstone »

Great memory! I found the email, but the part about unchecking "add on any criteria" doesn't make sense, and if I uncheck it, then the playlist remains empty. It's not until I check "add on any criteria" that the playlist gets populated. It works fine when I have Guayadeque open, but when I close it, the criteria I've entered isn't saved.
anonbeat

Post by anonbeat »

Please send to my email a copy of your database and conf file so I can check what the problem can be.

Thanks for your help