Playlist items stop playing and remove themselves

General discussions
pickarooney

Post by pickarooney »

I'm getting this really weird bug now. I finally, against my better judgement and with typical disastrous results, upgraded to Lucid yesterday. The one positive amongst the host of problems was the ability to upgrade Guayadeque. Now on revision 1326 the following happens:

I add a few songs to the playlist. The first song plays, then crossfades into the second. After about a minute the next song stops abruptly and deletes itself from the playlist (!) then the next song starts and the same thing happens.

I tried to get a backtrace but there was no stack. Should I use some video capture devide to illustrate what's happening?

Sound is also very choppy but on the plus side I can now at least scrobble
anonbeat

Post by anonbeat »

Can you run it from console and post the output to my email ? anonbeat at gmail dot com

Thanks

Want to add that be sure you have installed
gstreamer0.10-plugins-ugly gstreamer0.10-plugins-good gstreamer0.10-plugins-bad gstreamer0.10-ffmpeg

And remove the fluendo mp3 plugin
pickarooney

Post by pickarooney »

Just wanted to update this to say I don't have this problem any more. Unfortunately I can't say why exactly as I've had to make a lot of changes on my system of late but the main thing is it was a problem on my side and it's resolved.
anonbeat

Post by anonbeat »

Great that you solved it.

Thanks for your help