Is it possible to view song names in MyMusic in Guayadeque?

General discussions
JujuBe

Is it possible to view song names in MyMusic in Guayadeque?

Post by JujuBe »

I can view artists and albums, but not, apparently, song names. Even when I search for a song, what I see are artists and albums, not individual songs.

I would expect a third column or at least a contextual menu showing "Song title," but I cannot seem to find this (see attached screenshot). I can play an album, or shuffle, etc., and this plays individual tracks/songs, but I cannot seem to navigate them.

Is my installation borked, or am I missing something in the interface?

I am using Guayadeque 0.4.6- in Ubuntu 20.04.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
anonbeat

Re: Is it possible to view song names in MyMusic in Guayadeque?

Post by anonbeat »

Hello,
you are missing lot of the interface. Looks like your screen or the application window is too tiny. Try to grow it or scroll down the window and you should see the tracks.
JujuBe

Post by JujuBe »

anonbeat wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:01 am Hello,
you are missing lot of the interface. Looks like your screen or the application window is too tiny. Try to grow it or scroll down the window and you should see the tracks.
Hi anonbeat,

Thank you for taking the time to read my query. My display is 4K, so for the above image I shrank Guayadeque interface window to a size where a screenshot would remain both legible and <250Kb. However, when I scroll to the bottom of the right column, I simply run out of albums; when I scroll to the bottom of the middle column, I simply run out of artists. I never see songs. I cannot scroll left and right. I typically use Guayadeque in 4K, so I suspect application window resolution is not the issue.
JujuBe

Post by JujuBe »

I think I have solved it!

After fidgeting around with the window and its various elements for the umpteenth time, I switched Guayadeque into fullscreen mode. After doing this, a grabable element appeared at the bottom of the screen (below artist and album info), and when I grabbed and pulled it upward, it turned out to be a panel divider and the song name panel was revealed below. After switching back to windowed mode from fullscreen, the song name panel remains visible.

Yay!
anonbeat

Post by anonbeat »

Im glad you solved it.

Regards