Album art

General discussions
dnitious

Album art

Post by dnitious »

I need some help with an album art issue. I have some albums where some tracks on that album have different album art then the rest of the tracks. Gdeque seems to recognize the different art when looking at thetracks individualy but when seeing the album and also when txfrd to ipod it seems to make all the songs have one cover. Is there a way around this. Some albums were made up of singles that i dl once a week. Hence, the tracks all have a different cover. I would like to be able to still havemy ipod display all the different art. Is this somehow connected to the embedded thing. Thanks
anonbeat

Album art

Post by anonbeat »

Guayadeque will be using only one image for the album.

To keep the embedded album art in the iPod dont set the album art format for the iPod to embedded so when transfer tracks it will not copy the album image to the tracks and will keep the default one.

Thanks for your help
dnitious

Album art

Post by dnitious »

K. Thanks
rootsandculture

Album art

Post by rootsandculture »

In my case I have several albums with 2 artists, for example the same album has 10 tracks of one and other 10 tracks with different artist and album name. But seems GY uses the artwork for the 1rst artist, and the other remains with no artwork. And both are in the same directory.
Is it a bug or must I config some way?
Thanks
tamalet

Album art

Post by tamalet »

By design Guayadeque assumes that each album is in it's own directory. You would have to split the albums in different directories if you want them to have different covers.