Bug with song queue

General discussions
arcanum

Bug with song queue

Post by arcanum »

I've had a recurring problem where the queue randomly skips to the last track of the album I'm playing, deleting everything else in between. Basically what happens is that the player finishes a song, then skips the rest of the queue and stops. I have it set up to remove songs that get played, and I end up with just the last track sitting in the queue.

I'm not sure if you'll be able to reproduce this problem. It happens sporadically. Still, I thought you (anonbeat) should know. It might be that there's something strange going on with the algorithm that manages the queue. I have no idea.
anonbeat

Bug with song queue

Post by anonbeat »

By any chance you had shift pressed while the track was changing? there was a bug that detected ths shift pressed and skipped album. This is already fixed in current svn revision.

Thanks for your help
arcanum

Bug with song queue

Post by arcanum »

I'm running build 0.3.1-1639. No idea if I was holding shift, but it's certainly possible if I was typing at the time. Would I need to be holding shift while guayadeque was focused?
arcanum

Bug with song queue

Post by arcanum »

I guess I'll try to watch for more details next time it happens.
rabbitmcrabbit

Bug with song queue

Post by rabbitmcrabbit »

are there any updates on this bug? i'm getting it as well. i'm running 0.3.1-1639 as well on ubuntu natty amd64.
anonbeat

Bug with song queue

Post by anonbeat »

This should be already fixed in current svn version