Guayadeque 0.3.1 released!!

General discussions
anonbeat

Post by anonbeat »

With the revision 1639 and after almost 2 month of development am proud to announce the release of the version 0.3.1

The mayor changes have been the introduction of the new Tree View panel, some fixes in ipod support, improved last.fm panel, fixed soundmenu natty integration with playlists, added shortcuts, etc

I recently created a shop where you can help supporting guayadeque. Some more shops will come where you can buy music and some other stuff. A litle commision will get to support the future development of guayadeque.
please consider donating if you find guayadeque ussefull and have not done it yet .

Once again Thank you very much for your help
mekanix

Post by mekanix »

Congratulation anonbeat!!!!!
tamalet

Post by tamalet »

Great job anonbeat!
Miggles

Post by Miggles »

Fantastic! Thank you for such an excellent player!
lenticular

Post by lenticular »

First, I want to thank you very much for Guayadeque. I had used Amarok for a long time, but it morphed into something that I didn't care for. After trying many different players I found Guayadeque and have been happy ever since.

I'm building Guayadeque from subversion, but find that after pulling down what I thought was the latest release as per directions here:
http://guayadeque.org/forums/index.php? ... nstall.SVN
I end up with version 3.0-1369 instead of 3.1. Can you tell me where I'm going wrong, please?
anonbeat

Post by anonbeat »

0.3.0-1639 is the version released as 0.3.1 so you have the same version. Soon I will start making changes and in svn we will have 0.3.2-16xx

Thanks for your help
camaron

Post by camaron »

Guayadeque is unstoppable, excellent job anonbeat
Lysias

Post by Lysias »

Congratulations on reaching yet another milestone!

What are the features you'll be working on next, anonbeat?
spiftire

Post by spiftire »

Great job anonbeat. Looking forward to see what this software can continue to grow into=) Keep up the good work
finndo77

Post by finndo77 »

Congrats! still on 1634 right now, but I'll update via svn this weekend. You have to be the most responsive dev I have ever seen! just had to make some budget adjustments over the last couple of days, but I'll have some "extra" money in June and will be happy to either pick something up from the shop, or just send a donation in.

I do have a question though....
Is there a particular reason you started this project? I know from being around for a while now that it was not just you previously, just curious about how Guayadeque got started and why.