"database disk image is malformed"

General discussions
scndsky

Post by scndsky »

Hi,

I've been having some problems with guayadeque the last couple of days. The "smart mode" does not always work (sometimes no new songs come up), and the last.fm scrolling doesn't seem to work. I started running it from the console and various "database disk image is malformed" messages came up. I've already uninstalled and installed the program again but it doesn't seem to help. I also notice that the library and all the settings are still there. Is there a way to completely remove the player and all settings? Maybe that will help.

14:42:32: Error: guDbLibrary::ExecuteUpdate exception 'INSERT INTO cache( cache_id, cache_key, cache_data, cache_type, cache_time, cache_size ) VALUES( NULL, 'http://ws.audioscrobbler.com/2.0/?api_k ... .getEvents', '

', 1163154520, 1295703752, 0 );'
11: SQLITE_CORRUPT[11]: database disk image is malformed

thanks
scndsky

Post by scndsky »

there's an error in the link to audioscrobbler but the response was good.
camaron

Post by camaron »

If you want to get rid of the settings you have to delate the configuration file (guayadeque.conf) in guayadeque hidden folder (.guayadeque). Press ctr+h to view hidden folders in your home directory. There you also have the database file (guayadeque.db) which might be causing trouble too.

Or in short: if you really want to reinstall guayadeque delate the whole folder .guayadeque
scndsky

Post by scndsky »

I removed the cache.db, reinstalled and that helped!

I noticed that the last.fm-icon was grey instead of red. I entered my password again and the icon turned to red, so that problem is solved too.

thanks
camaron

Post by camaron »

That icon will be gray if your lastfm details are not set up. Once you do this you can turn audioscrobling on and off from that icon (red/gray)