After importing a folder via Nautilus player shuffles tracks in random order
  • I'm a new user of Guayadeque, but I like it very much. I have one question that bothers me a lot: I have a folder with some files. In Nautilus I click using right mouse button and choose "Open with Guayadeque". In this case player opens with this folder's files in a playlist, but it shuffles them in a random order :(
    On the other hand, if I open File Browser in Guayadeque and click right mouse button and "Play" - all tracks are situated in the right order. All these tracks have 'track numbers' in their ID3 Tags.
    Please help me to resolve this issue. Or, maybe it is a bug? :)
  • I noticed the file sorting has a bug, I believe. I have a very similar problem.
    I name the mp3 library files this way: artist - year - album - track number - title.
    In this way, also if the tags are wrong (and they aren't!) the folder (Nautilus) can sort the files properly.
    In Guayadeque (that's my favorite player!) isn't the same. When I sort the files by filename some albums are sorted correctly, others not. So, I have to sort the files by track number. This is wrong.

I believe that Guayadeque couldn't read correctly the id tags.

Please, resolve this bug.

Guayadeque 0.3.5 in Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID

In this Discussion